General Operative - weekends
* Staffline is currently searching for General Production Operatives for a leading food manufacturer based in Naas.
* Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different areas in the factory. Duties may include but are not limited to;
* Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time
* Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary
* Operating production machines
* Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
* Adhoc duties as required.
Job Type / Category
* The position available requires candidates who are flexible with their working hours, as the factory operates on a 24/7 basis. You will be required to work a minimum of 2-3 shifts per week, however extra ad-hoc shifts are often available.
* Examples of shifts may be;
* 06.45-1900/ 18.45-0700
* Flexible and adaptable work ethic
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* High standard of work
* Recognizes the importance of quality
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience working nights/weekends
* Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week, and on weekends.
* Free parking
* Holidays accrued pro-rata
* A subsidised canteen
* A supportive and friendly team and working environment
* Onsite Staffline HR Manager to assist with any queries or issues