THE LYCRA COMPANY, MAYDOWN
Staffline are exclusively recruiting General Operatives for our Recruitment Partner, The LYCRA Company. The LYCRA Company innovates and produces fibre and technology solutions for the apparel and personal care industries, as well as speciality chemicals used in the spandex and polyurethane value chains.
The execution of routine tasks within a production environment including:
- Operating equipment.
- Monitoring and responding to process variance.
- Validating quality requirements.
- Maintaining a high standard of equipment and work area cleanliness.
- Willing to undertake first aid duties.
- 2 GCSEs at minimum grade 'C', or equivalent, in English & Maths, or 12 months relevant work experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team, follow defined written job procedures and instructions, and undertake accurate data entry into a computerised system.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation and provide flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to accept responsibility for safety by following all policies and practices.
- Successful applicants, who must be 18 years of age or over by 30th September 2020, will normally be required to work full rotating 12-hour shift patterns (nights and days), averaging 42 hours per week.
- BTEC qualification, or equivalent, in an engineering/science related discipline.
- First Aid certificate/training