At Staffline Recruitment Ireland we are currently seeking general operatives with experience in the food production industry. These roles are based in the west suburbs of Cork. Candidates must have their own transport as there is no access to public transport in the area.
You will be rotated through different areas on the production line, and will have the opportunity to become familiarised with all areas of food production from the raw material stage to final packing.
This role is mainly Monday - Friday (6am - 3pm)
Duties and Key Responsibilities
Working on fast paced production line and Packing area
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding of English
- Own transport would be essential
- Strong work ethic, with motivation to achieve targets
- Ability to work at a fast paced environment..
- Manual Handling Cert
- Manual handling certificate.
- Previous experience working on a busy production line
- Must be flexible in regards to start and finish times and available to work weekends when needed.
Job Type: Full time
Ref : CRKSL