Staffline Ireland are looking to recruit a number of General Operatives for our well know client based in Ardara, Donegal.
The right candidates will be focused on meeting targets, ensuring the smooth running of the facility and maintaining the highest of health and safety standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Involvement in setting up production lines
- Adhering to food safety standards / Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensuring work area is kept clean and tidy in line with the Company 'Clean as you go Policy'.
- Participating in on the job training
- Work with the team and bakery in producing World winning products, first time every time
- Reporting of any safety issues observed in the factory
- Other duties as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Flexibility / adaptability (shifts/ overtime hours)
- Ability to show initiative
- Fork Lift license an advantage but not essential
Contract length: 3 months
- Rate of Pay: €10.20/hr
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Katie Kilbane in the Galway Branch.