We at Staffline are looking for an movitiated driven person to join our client who have an opening for an experienced general operative to join their team. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. If you are a hard working, ambitious person, always looking for opportunities to upskill then this is the role for you. This role is located 20 minutes drive south of Cork City.
Your duties will be:
· Maintain site hygiene, cleaning spillages
· Industrial cleaning of equipment eg cranes, hoppers belts elevators etc a
· Industrial Cleaning of site stores (dusty environment wearing the appropriate PPE)
· Stock Control & Management
· Occasional point of contact for site queries when on duty,
· Fill out site documents when necessary: completing daily checks and logbook, visitors sign ins, commodity monitoring
· reporting all exceptional circumstances; including breakdowns, damages, performance and incidents when on shift
· Maintain site security and access
· Monitor quality of commodity
· Provide cover for weighbridge as necessary
· Be available for training and willing to train as shovel driver / silo operator if required
· Other duties as required.
· Good work ethic and capable of Multi-tasking
· Experience in general operative role in similar industrial environment (pref 12 months+)
· Good technical aptitude and logical thinker
· Be organised and an excellent communicator
· Attention to Detail and capable of administrative duties
· Experience of operating a Loading Shovel is an advantage but not essential
· MEWP OR Forklift certificate an advantage but not essential.
· Weighbridge experience an advantage
· Good at working within a close dynamic team
· Must be flexible re Dayshift, Nightshift, and any shift pattern required, weekends inclusive.
· Must be ok with working at heights and in confined spaces.
· Work overtime when required.
Job Type: Permanent role.
Job Type: Full-time
Normal Hours of work: 40 per week
Job ref: CRKSL