General Operatives & Forklift Operatives
Staffline Recruitment is seeking experienced General Operatives and Forklift operatives for a busy award winning organisation based in Co.Monaghan. This is a very busy factory environment, where successful candidates would be operating machines, working in production and operating control manuals.
Requirements for these roles include can include:
- Manual Handling Cert (We can provide free training).
- Forklift License (If you're applying for that position).
- Eligible to work in Ireland Full time.
- Valid Counterbalance License.
- Valid Reach License.
- Valid PPT.
- Previous experience in operating Machinery would be an advantage.
The Ideal Candidate should:
- 2 years' experience is desirable for any of these roles.
- Ideally be able to work as part of a large team but also independently.
- A "Can Do" attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Working in a safe and secure manner at all times.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Quick learner.
- Available to start immediately.
- Reliable and Punctual.
- Own transportation is desirable but not essential.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying for this role please contact Tara Burns at Staffline Recruitment Dundalk or hit the apply now button.