General Operatives, food prep
Staffline Ireland is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a number of vacancies with our client in Dublin, easily accessible by public transport.
- Assemble and produce quality lunch products
- Support the Team Leader to achieve targets according to the production plan
- Maintain excellent food hygiene and housekeeping on the line
- Monitor the quality of the product to ensure it meets the required standards
- Using high specification machinery to ensure all products are packaged and labelled correctly
- Ensure your attendance and timekeeping are excellent
Hours of Work:
- Shifts starting from 5,6,8am & 1.30pm.
- Ensuring orders are correct for dispatch.
- Working with the team to ensure the area is kept clean.
- Working in a safe manner.
- Manual Handling Cert (we can provide free training)
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
- Good command of English language
- Previous Experience a plus.
- Own Transport.
- Live Local to the area.
Why use Staffline Ireland? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.