Our client, based in Balbriggan, is looking to recruit general operators for its brand newly built state of the art facility.
As the preferred staffing supplier, we will be in a position to offer you a full time role with a household brand name and a leading fresh produce supplier .
- Hand unpack
- Box build
- Re pack
- Other duties as required by line manager
- Previous production or warehousing experience preferred although full training will be provided
- Available to start immediately
- Positive attitude and good attention to detail.
- Availability to commence work at 5am daily alternating 3x12 hours and 4x12 hour shifts, Thursday to Saturday and Wednesday to Saturday or option of Sunday to Tuesday and Sunday to Wednesday.
- Manual handling certificate an advantage but training can be provided
In return you will also enjoy day time hours of work, weekly pay with Sunday and overtime premium pay.
These positions are due to commence immediately
Why work with Staffline Recruitment?
- Competitive rate of pay & paid accrued holidays
- Weekly Wages with full time hours and ongoing work
- Start your career in warehouse or factory environment
- Be part of great Staffline team where experienced consultants are always there to assist and advise