Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a General Retail Manager on behalf of our client based in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
This is a permanent role with 40 hours a week. You must be flexible Monday to Sunday.
- Leading the store teams to generate sales, profit, minimise losses, and create the best possible customer experience whilst ensuring the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and improve performance through collaborating with others.
- Maintain visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room.
- Partner with other store management team to build on business opportunities and achieve company standards and objectives.
- Focus staff on the importance of quality of relationships with internal and external customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
- Complete daily/weekly store walkthroughs; evaluate product performance, pricing, staff service levels and inventory levels.
- Communicate to owner what is driving sales and discuss any issues/priorities, in order to develop strategies to maximise business.
- Ensure they are weekly visual presentation action plans.
- Analyse store sale level reports and create action plans to improve results.
- Clearly communicate to staff: store and individual sales goals and other key performance expectations; sales results and provide guidance on what is needed to improve performance.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive retail experience.
- A minimum 2 years store management experience in the service or retail industry.
- An effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- A team player who recognises and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
- Confident in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioural change.
- You'll have strong people management skills with the ability to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You will be energetic and authentic showing a clear presence on the shop floor.