Temporary secretary required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Rate of Pay: 10.09 per hour
Location: Ulster Hospital
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The Trust provides a wide range of services and employs Secretaries in a wide variety of settings. Secretaries provide a secretarial/administrative service/support within a department/section.
To carry out a wide range of secretarial/administrative tasks including the use of word processing/audio typing/shorthand and other computer packages.
Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports.
Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
Dealing with general enquiries.
Sorting and processing information.
Preparation of statistical information.
Dealing with requests for information.
Dealing with telephone calls.
1. OCR Level II (Parts 1 & 2) Text processing/Word processing or equivalent qualification
a minimum of 1 years word processing experience.
2. 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including Maths and English or English Language (excluding English Literature)
1 years secretarial experience OR Two year's secretarial experience
- Previous experience with Health Trust IT system
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Effective Planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Previous experience compiling and producing clear and accurate documents, reports and letters
- Ability to develop good working relationships with officers of various grade and professions
- The flexibility to work in a changing environment
- Ability to identify problems and recommend appropriate solutions
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.