General Shop/Deli Assistant
General Shop/Deli Assistants | Belfast | £8.21 p/h
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a number of Shop Assistants to join our client, a leading food retail, wholesale and food-service company, on a temporary basis at number of their sites across Northern Ireland. This is a part time position which will require the successful candidate to have full flexibility of working hours.
Reporting the Supervisor you will be responsible for a range of activities within the store, including:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring proper date rotation of all products within designated areas daily
- Maintaining Health and Hygiene standards within your section
- Ensuring that closing down/handover procedures are adhered to
- Deli assistants duties will include preparation, cooking and service of food from the deli food bar. Assist with ordering, receiving, stocking and display of product whilst maintaining quality, freshness and excellent customer service at all times.
- Previous experience in similar job role (customer facing catering/hospitality roles)
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that this position will require the successful applicant to work flexible hours.
The rate for this position is £8.21 per hour. For further details please submit your CV via the link.