General / Personal Secretary
Join Northern Ireland's number 1 Public Sector Employer - Immediate Opportunities for Personal Assistants (Band 3)
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hourly Pay: £11.11 + Holiday Pay, hours of work 9-5 Monday - Friday
Exceptional Work Environment
Are you looking for a career-enhancing opportunity?
Join our esteemed team at the Ulster Hospital, part of one of Northern Ireland's leading public sector organizations. We are currently seeking experienced Personal Assistants to play a vital role in supporting our Head of Communications and senior members of the Communications Team.
Why choose us?
- Work for Northern Ireland's top public sector employer. Immediate starts available.Full-time temporary positions that enhance your chances of securing a permanent role.Competitive hourly pay with additional holiday pay.Enjoy an excellent work environment and collaborative atmosphere.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive secretarial services to the Head of Communications, including managing their diary and scheduling appointments and meetings. Produce reports, memos, letters, and forms to a high standard.Offer clerical and administrative support to other senior members of the Communications Team.Efficiently handle word-processing tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.Organize and provide administrative assistance at meetings, including taking minutes and distributing relevant documents, both at the base and other locations as required.Manage telephone and email inquiries effectively, ensuring proper messaging and follow-up procedures are in place.Collaborate and liaise with external departments as needed.
Essential Criteria: To be considered for this role, applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- Hold a minimum of 4 GCSEs, including English and Mathematics (Grade A*- C) or equivalent. Possess at least 1 year of clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment.
- Have GCSE qualifications in English and Mathematics (Grade A*- C) or equivalent. Acquired 2 years of clerical/secretarial experience.
PLUS, in addition to (a) or (b):
- Hold a qualification in an IT/Keyboarding/Word Processing related subject. Have at least 1 year of working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook in an office environment.
If you are interested and meet the essential criteria for this position, please either upload your CV via the provided link or contact:
- All applicants must meet the essential criteria to be considered for this role. These positions may be filled quickly, but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.Due to the high volume of applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.Successful candidates may be required to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline, regardless of whether they already possess a valid certificate. The cost will range between £18 - £33, depending on the clearance level required.