German Speaking Sales Associate
German native level Consultant (Sales renewals)
Our client is a multinational site development and real estate optimisation company serving the telecommunications industry.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international, fast growing work environment in Dublin City Centre in their International HQ.
Renegotiating contracts with existing clients
There is NO COLD CALLING and all leads will be provided
The role requires sales assertiveness and great customer focus!
- Native level German language skills
- Must have own Laptop to be able to work remotely if required due to COVID
- 1-2 years sales experience in a commission based environment
- Great communication skills and an eagerness to learn
- Highly self-motivated and performance orientated
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- €25k base salary + OTE 70k + uncapped commission
- Permanent contract after probation
- Continuous training and development
- Extra days holidays with service
- Gym membership
- TaxSaver tickets
- Health and dental cover
- and more…
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.