Grafton Recruitment are currently searching for General Operatives based in Birdseye, a leading food manufacturer based in Naas.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different areas in the factory. Duties may include but are not limited to;
- * Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time
- * Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary
- * Operating production machines
- * Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
- * Adhoc duties as required.
Job Type / Category
The position available requires candidates who are flexible with their working hours, as the factory operates on a 24/7 basis. You will be required to work a minimum of 2-3 shifts per week, however extra ad-hoc shifts are often available.
Examples of shifts may be;
- * 0645-1500/1445-2300/2245-0700
- * 08.00-20.00/20.00-08.00
- * Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- * Flexible and adaptable work ethic
- * Willingness to learn new skills
- * Excellent attention to detail
- * High standard of work
- * Recognizes the importance of quality
- * Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- * Previous experience working nights/weekends
- * Hourly rate of €9.80, increasing after first 500 hours worked, and again after first 1000 hours worked.
- * Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week, and on weekends.
- * Free parking
- * Holidays accrued pro-rata
- * A subsidised canteen
- * A supportive and friendly team and working environment
- Onsite Grafton HR Manager to assist with any queries or issues