Golfer Support Agent
Golfer support agent
As a Golfer Support Agent, you will be expected to provide a high level of customer service to the sales process. Your role will include duties such as making amendments to bookings and managing new bookings that are generated via the website. You will need excellent customer care skills and be able to deal with a wide variety of individuals. This role will involve close contact with customers, suppliers and colleagues and will require you to undertake certain administrative duties to ensure that customer expectations are met. You will be part of a highly motivated team that strives to go above and beyond the client's expectations.
Customer Service - Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's service requirements; determining the cause of any problems; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve their requirements; following up to ensure the clients service requirements is fulfilled.
- Ssles Support - Recommends potential products or services to the clients based upon their individual needs.
- Booking Support - Daily support of the booking process through the website. Tasks include the processing of bookings that require manual intervention.
- Product Support - Assisting the account management team, support to include weekly availability checks and general club support duties.
- Relationships - Build relationships with key personnel at the supplier level. This will include regular telephone conversations and email communications.
- Proactive - Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Coordination - Arrange and participate in meetings and project team activities.
- Project Management - Support with fluid weekly and month projects that support the long term growth aspirations of the brand.
- Support - The technical support teams during quieter months.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual and able demonstrate experience and skills within the following;
- Previous experience working in a Customer Service/ Support role.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A solution-based approach with the ability to employ questioning techniques to identify needs, respond to enquiries and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of contributing to a positive team working environment.
- IT Proficiency.
Candidates should note that hours of work will be over a rotating shift pattern that will include a share of weekend shifts.
Additional Skills and Experience that would be desirable:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (eg Business, Communications etc)
- Experience in providing support and guidance relating to web based technologies/ products
- A passion for golf or a good understanding of the game and industry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com