Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a Good Relations Officer to join their team.
Role : Good Relations Officer
Location : Coleraine
Hours of work : 30 hrs per week - Monday to Thursday
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £14.31 13 weeks + £16.06
Main Duties :
- To provide wide ranging support to ensure achievement of the aims and objectives contained within the Good Relations strategy and action plan.
- To carry out the day to day co-ordination and delivery of identified priority areas and associated programmes within the Good Relations Strategy ensuring that all actions are fully implemented, results monitored and evaluated, maintaining effective, efficient service delivery.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in one or more of the following:
- Implementing good relations, community, regional or local development
- Assisting in Strategy development and implementation
- Project management
- Alternatively, consideration will be given to candidates who do not possess the required educational qualifications but who can demonstrate 4 years relevant experience as outlined above.
- All applicants must demonstrate one year's experience in all of the following areas:
- Use of Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- An understanding of the legislative framework governing the work of the department, specifically Section 75 (2) of the NI Act.
- Understanding of issues impacting on service delivery.
- A clear understanding of the workings of local government and the wider environment in which it operates
- A current full driving license valid in the UK and access to a car or *have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
- *Applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.