Goods in operative
Warehouse Operative for goods in Department
Staffline Ireland is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a General Operative to work in our clients goods inward department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build their career with a world renowned company. This role has excellent career potential and is one not to be missed.
- General Operative Duties.
- Taking in and checking stock.
- Manual handling.
- Inputting orders on to system.
- Unloading orders and packing away in correct locations.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday, Day shift.
- Manual Handling Cert ( we can provide free training)
- Eligible to work in Ireland full time.
- Previous Experience a plus.
- Own Transport.
- Live Local to the area.
Why use Staffline Ireland? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.