Governance and Business Continuity Business Partner
Temporary Governance and Business Continuity Business Partner required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £15.42 per hour
Location: Westland House, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duration: 3 months pending review
- Corporate Governance
- Coordinating Executive Committee and Board papers to ensure Board / EC receive relevant and timely information;
- Maintaining the NIW Governance Structure and Assurance Framework and advise on compliance with same;
- Internal Controls
- Monitor the work of updating new and revised Policies and challenge any content with management;
- Development of good governance and internal control policies;
- Provide advice / recommendations to Senior Managers in relation to the above;
- When requested to do so to support the management of Escalation Policy reports and updating the corporate risks and opportunities as appropriate.
- Business Continuity
- Liaise with software provider and business continuity champions to implement and manage a business continuity management (BCM) software, providing the necessary training and awareness for an effective implementation;
- Manage the management and continuous improvement of NI Water's BCM, ensuring its policy, strategy, BCM plans and testing cycles are updated within agreed timelines; and
- Maintain and improve the Business Continuity Policy and Business Continuity Strategy, Business Continuity Plans and relevant Terms of Reference, to reflect the changes as necessary on a timely basis and as appropriate
- Relevant 3rd level qualification, for example, governance, IT and data analytics, business, finance risk, business continuity management and audit;
- Demonstrable experience in MS Office, information processing, report writing, audit, process mapping
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working within a similar compliance/regulatory/projects management role
- Previous experience of Corporate Governance, Business Continuity Management project management and internal controls
- Competent in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.