Grade V Clerical Officer
Job Title: Grade V Clerical Officer
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Grade V Clerical officer based in Dublin south.
The Role: The Grade V Officer will:
- Work with the Manager of Services for Older Persons to ensure strict governance of the Home Care/Help Package functions and the associated operational budget
- Ensure strong governance and managerial interface with the Home Support sector and maintain and develop close links with the Voluntary Providers in this regard.
- Support staff in the team to operationalise the processes and procedures of the Home Support Service.
- Ensure strict governance and compliance with the National Financial Regulations in the operation of the above functions.
- Assist the Manager of Services for Older Persons to inform and develop a strategic operational plan for the operational area of Dublin South-East.
- Work in close co-operation with the Public and colleagues in HSE Community Services and the Acute Care sector to ensure the smooth transition of patients between services.
- Assist the Manager of Services for Older Persons in responding and managing complaints in accordance with national policy
- Assist the Manager of Services for Older Persons in the management and monthly reporting of Key Performance Indicators as set out in the Service Plan.
- Assist the Manager of Services for Older Persons in ensuring that appropriate robust service arrangements, in line with national policies, are in place and signed in a timely manner and that adequate monitoring of same is supported. Prepare annual SLA/GAA documentation on SPG.
- Ensure the timely provision of data/information consistent with the monitoring of service delivery and to manage capacity in line with budget availability.
- Validate and manage cost information and ensure Providers are remunerated in line with agreed service levels and contract prices.
- Maintain databases to ensure accuracy of accruals to reflect periodic financial comittments. Preperation and submission of monthly accruals.
- Assist the Manager of Services for Older Persons in maintaining waiting lists and communication/documentation relating thereto.
- Support the provision of day services and respite.
- Checking, processing and authorising of monthly payments and grant uploads on SAP
- Attending meeting and minute taking.
The above duties and responsibilities are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved. This post is evolutionary in nature and consequently the officer may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Possess sufficient administrative capacity to discharge the functions of the grade
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate of broad knowledge of Community Health Services especially social care services.
- Have appropriate IT skills for the proper discharge of the duties of the post including SAP, Excel and SPG.
- Have staff supervisory experience
- Have experience of managing processes and procedures in a complex changing environment.
- Knowledge of Social Care service provision.
- Knowledge of home care support guidelines and the 2018 national tender process for home care packages.
- Problem solving
- T skills including excellent excel skills, SAP
- Operational knowledge of the Financial Regulations and monthly processing of payments on SAP.
- Knowledge of process of annual contracts and quarterly review of set targets/standards
- The ability to improve efficiency within the working environment ability and the ability to evolve and adapt to a rapid changing environment.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and operate effectively with multiple competing priorities
- A capacity to operate successfully in a challenging operational environment while adhering to quality standards.
- Demonstrate appropriate Team Working Skills · Demonstrate strong Communication Skills across H.S.E Divisions
- Staff Supervision
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.