Grade VII Procurement Executive
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking an experienced Procurement Executive for our client based in Dublin 18.
Our client a public sector body based in Dublin 18 are looking for an experienced Procurement Executive to join their team. This role will be working on our clients Finance Reform Project and will be assisting with the business process design, technical design, testing and implementation and deployment of the Purchase to Pay processes including:
- Procurement Sourcing & Contract Management
- Contract Master Data
- Scheduling Agreements
- Purchase Information Records
- Source Lists
- Contract Report
- Assist with the delivery of the detailed business process designs for the Sourcing and Contracting area of Purchase to Pay processes
- Engage and collaborate with external service providers (e.g. SAP S/4Hana and Project Management) where necessary in order to effectively deliver on the requirements of the Purchase to Pay work stream
- Work with the SAP S/4Hana System Integrator/s and other internal teams to define and agree the 'to-be' best practice business processes
- Identify, evaluate and coordinate recommendations for SAP solutions to align and enable word class, best practice business processes
- Support documentation requirements for strategies, business processes, conversions, interfaces, reports, forms and workflow for Purchase to Pay areas
- Work with the internal Testing Team and Systems Integrator/s to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for all aspects related to Purchase to Pay
- Work with the internal Training team to support training for relevant Project team members and end users
- Work with the internal Data Migration team to identify, cleanse, prepare and validate all master data and data migrations aspects for the Purchase to Pay area
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Experience of working in a Sourcing and Contracting area and detailed knowledge of processes including Procurement, Sourcing & Contract Management, Contract Master Data, Scheduling Agreements, Purchase Information Records, Source Lists, Contract Reporting ideally in the Public Sector
- Previous Procurement Process Implementation experience is desirable
- Experience of SAP Ariba Snap
- Functional experience of SAP software
- Experience of dealing with large volumes of complex data in a large organisation and working independently
- Experience of delivering change in a complex environment, including experience in developing and/or delivering system improvement projects and/or initiatives
- Significant experience of working with financial spread-sheets and databases
- Working knowledge of relevant IT systems e.g. SAP, MS Office skills to include, Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook or Lotus Notes.
- Excellent ability to develop IT solutions based on Business need and requirements
- Excellent salary on offer €49837 starting salary
- Excellent benefits package on offer a
- Located in Dublin 18 - Currently working from home due to Covid Restrictions
- Opportunity to work on a major SAP Project
Why use Staffline?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button below.