Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Graduate Electrical Engineer at their site in Co Cavan.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of the larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Graduate Electrical Engineer, you will be required to
- Run projects as delegated by engineering manager and/or mentor
- Ensure that all electrical items of plant are fully operational at all times
- Assist the engineering team to maintaining maximum plant capabilities
- Investigate and lead activities which bring about continuous improvement
- Organise and develop the up grading of electrical systems.
- Perform commissioning activities on electrical equipment
- Report any findings to the engineering manager
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful, Graduate Electrical Engineer will possess the following
- A relevant third level qualification is essential.
- Excellent salary
- Bonus after 6 months
- Free parking
- Pension and life cover
- Complete ongoing requirements of Engineers Ireland Scheme with the view to becoming Chartered (CEng) or Incorporated (IEng) following the successful completion of the company graduate scheme
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by clicking the button and applying with your up to date CV