GRADUATE SHIPPING COORDINATOR | DUBLIN 15 | PERMANENT |
Our client, a leading Irish Freight company are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, they are currently searching for a new team member to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has recently graduated within Logistics or a candidate who has two years previous work experience.
As Shipping Coordinator you will be responsible for working as part of a team in coordinating operations and all associated operational and administrative processes within the area.
- Execution of customers daily movement requirements
- Communicating with and organising subcontractors to ensure service levels are achieved
- Input and updating of files and CRM
- Issuing and distribution of relevant shipping documents
- Coordinating invoices for customers
- Issuing reports
- Booking shipments
- Booking haulage requirements
- Recently graduated within Logistics or have a minimum 2 years experience in freight operations
- Ability to multi task within a busy environment
- Good communication and customer service skills, daily interaction with global offices.
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.