Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Graphic Designer on behalf of a leading manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Graphic Designer will their skills and creativity to create designs for a wide range of digital and printed assets. This includes designing and packaging captivating resources for:
- Company website
- Presentation templates
- Large format print signage
- Internal communications such as email signatures
- Email campaigns
- Social media content
- Brochures and printed literature
- User manuals for the international market
- Video editing
- Photography and photo editing
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, multimedia design, visual communication or equivalent
- 3 years experience in a similar design role
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite. Particularly using Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere
- Ability to execute the brand guidelines, to create original content, while determining optimal colour, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Experience working with freelance photographers and videographers
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team: marketing, design and product management
- Experience liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Experience creating designs for both online and print advertisements, formatting for Google ads, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Experience in 2d animation
- Experience using After Effects, Lightroom and Audition
- Experience in photography Experience using Mailchimp or equivalent for email campaigns
The successful Graphic Designer will enjoy a competitive salary circa £26,000 - £34,000 depending on experience.
The Graphic Designer role will be based in Lisburn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.