Staffline are delighted to be working with this leading manufacturing firm based in County Tyrone to recruit a Graphic Designer to operate from their County Tyrone office, with the option to work from home.
Reporting to: Business Support Director
- Complete graphic design and marketing activities to support tender bids and other internal and external business requirements including presentations, client engagements / pitches, trade shows, technical documents, user manuals, and other marketing material as and when required.
- Liaise with external design and media organizations where required, to create final marketing materials / services.
- Ensure all tender submissions are well presented and provide new ideas and approaches to graphic design elements of the tender bids at all stages.
- Manage your individual work programme to ensure final delivery of graphic design & marketing activities in accordance with required priorities, timescales and budgets.
- Observe all Company Rules, Standard Operating Procedures and Company Policies particularly in relation to Health and Safety, Harassment, Disciplinary and ICT Security.
- Identify opportunities for improving the method of operation in your area of responsibility and implement improvements, which have been agreed with your Manager.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a graphic design role OR at 3+ years experience in a graphic design role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Project Management capability
- Previous experience in a marketing role within a commerical organisation
- Experience of working ith wbesite content management systems (CMS)
- Experience in creating presentations
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care