Grass Maintenance Operatives (Seasonal)
The Client: Local Government body based in Banbridge, serving local residents.
- Cut grass and maintain the areas throughout the Borough during the season.
- Operate all grass cutting machinery including ride-on mowers, lawn mowers, strimmers etc.
- Carry out regular checks on machinery and report to the Operations Supervisor any disrepair/defects that require attention.
- Ensure the safety and security of all equipment/tools etc issued, clean and maintain and report any defects immediately to the Operations Supervisor.
- Clear any light litter or items such as broken glass, obstacles prior to commencing grass cutting activities. Where a grassed area due to be cut is affected by significant littering, report to the Operations Supervisor in advance of commencing operations.
- General labouring duties as required but particularly outside the grass cutting season.
- Respond to complaints or service requests from the public, providing direct response or reporting to the Operations Supervisor as appropriate.
- Report all accidents to the Operations Supervisor.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- At least 6 months' relevant experience in grounds maintenance or general labouring in an outdoors environment.
- Hold a full current driving license (valid in the UK).
Rate of Pay: £9.79 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.