Ground Maintenance Operatives
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymoney require Ground Maintenance Operatives to join their team.
Role : Grounds Maintenance Operatives
Location : Ballymoney
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.25 p/hr 13 weeks + £10.01 p/hr
Main Duties :
- To assist in the undertaking of gardening work and general grounds maintenance works in Council facilities, public parks and similar open spaces, to the standards required.
- To maintain a courteous attitude towards the public at all times.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- At least 2 years experience in Gardening and / or Ground Maintenance Operations.
- Hold a valid driving licence which permits the holder to pull a trailer. ('C1 & E' Driving Licence motor cars or light vans with up to 8 passengers seats and up to 7500kg with a trailer with 750kg (8,750KG).
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.