GROUNDS MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE
Grounds Maintenance Operative
In partnership with our public sector Client, we are recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance Operative based in Downpatrick.
This role is for a minimum of 5 months with a chance of extension.
Hours of work:
8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Rate of Pay:
£9.43 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grass cutting (Ride on Mower).
- Care taking / looking after playing fields / pavilions.
- Opening and closing facility.
- Cleaning premises / Empty litter bins and cleaning refuse.
- Upkeep and maintenance to Fences and Boundaries.
- Assisting in Health and Safety.
- Care of planted areas, pots and border.
- Keeping records of bookings.
- Experience in a relevant area for example care taking, handyman and maintenance.
- Experience in working in a public face to face environment (Dealing with Customers).
- Valid Driving Licence.
Do you have what it takes to join the successful team please contact Gregory on 028 92667585 or click on apply button to email your CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.