This independent supplier are the largest of it's kind in Northern Ireland
Staffline Ireland are working with them to recruit a Group Accountant to operate from their Derry office.
The successful applicant's remit within the role will include the preparation, maintenance and auditing of the groups finance and accounting procedures and the producing of timely, accurate financial reports while adhering to all reporting deadlines alongside the Financial Controller.
- Maintenance, Auditing and review and updating of financial records and accounting systems and procedures.
- Provide financial forecasting and strategic planning advice.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts.
- General finance administration including control and reconciliation of Bank accounts, VAT, Bad Debt, Inland Revenue Returns and statutory Company returns and Debtors and Creditors control.
- Liaise and Assist Directors in company acquisitions and the maintenance of group property portfolio.
- Supervise and monitor payroll function.
- In addition, other duties as outlined in Full Job Description.
Skills and Experience:
The Candidates should be fully qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with at least 5 years post qualified experience in a commercial or industrial role, possessing strong knowledge in accounting ledger systems.
- Worked within a financial department and accounting function team, and have experience in preparing statutory accounts, meet statutory reporting requirements and maintain excellent working relationships with the external auditors.
- Highly organized individual with an ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Good reporting and presentational skills and are happy presenting financial information to senior board directors in a meaningful and concise manner.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills and have the ability to understand and utilise different accounting software packages.
- Experience working with different currency bases.
- Property Portfolio management experience
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care