Group Financial Accountant
£35,660 per annum - Rising to £39,667 in April 2023
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm - Belfast
Are you interested in working within the healthcare sector?
Do you want to join a rewarding organisation?
We are seeking to fill the role of Group Financial Accountant within the Finance Department. The successful candidate will be based at Titanic Quarter initially but may be required to work remotely or travel to other Company locations as and when required.
- Competitive salary with yearly increment
- Contributory pension plan
- 25 Annual holidays
- Health insurance and cash plan
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Income protection (60% salary)
- Free financial planning advise
- Discount for family and friends on the clients service/goods.
- Management Accounts Preparation
- Reconciling and submitting quarterly VAT Returns
- Monitor bank and credit card accounts and assist with cash forecasting
- Monthly reconciliation of Group Intercompany Balances
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Conducting Revenue Assurance reviews
- Support in Annual audits
- Other general financial duties as determined by business needs.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft office and competent with MS Excel Formulae and tools (e.g. Vlookup, Sumif, Pivot Table) Previous experience working within a finance/accounting department.
- Highly organised and efficient Strong analytical skills Excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels within the organisation both internally and externally
- Self-motivated, quick learner with excitement and passion for this position Proven ability to organise and prioritise a varied workload
Desirable: Previous experience with medical billing/terminology. Previous experience with Patient Management software Previous experience with Sage 200 or similar accounting software.