Staffline Recruitment Ireland is currently recruiting for Group Food Operations Manager. This company has two large food production facilities together with several food retail outlets located in the west of Ireland and the Midlands. Full Time contract and the base will be in Sligo. There will be travel when required around the companies' sites.
The role will include:
- Direct and supervise staff in a food production unit to ensure they meet set objectives and ensure rostering done efficiently to meet work-load demands.
- Manage the 'End to End' production of current & new products.
- Monitoring the use of raw materials and ensuring best quality raw material supplied.
- Ensure compliance with food packaging and label requirements.
- Manage the dispatch from the production facility.
- Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaise with retail store managers to ensure food offering and presentation meet with required standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good motivational and organisational skills.
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs.
- Min 2 years' experience working in a food manufacturing environment.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org