Position Description - HR Business Partner
£25,000 a year (Rising to £27,000 April 2023)
An industry-leading client has a new opening to join the team as their Group HR Business Partner!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional with HR Generalist experience ready to take the next step into a management role. The post-holder will assist in the management and delivery of a range of Human Resources services across the Group for approximately 500 employees.
The role will involve daily management of a small HR team and work alongside senior management to further develop a highly professional HR function. This is a hands-on role that will require effective management of resourcing & development, absence management, recruitment & selection and employee relations..
The ideal candidate will have:
- CIPD Associate Membership
- 2+ years HR Generalist experience.
- Demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders and resolving queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Knowledge of recruitment & selection, absence management and use of computerised HR management system.
- Effective communicator - expressing information & ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing across all levels in the business.
- Proficiency in MS Office package, including databases.
- Full current driving licence and access to a car.
Main Duties would include:
- Support managers in the review and planning of staffing requirements within the group in accordance with policy and employment legislation.
- Support recruitment campaigns across the company.
- Conduct company induction training and oversee probationary procedures.
- Provide advice on HR policies/procedures and legislative requirement including investigations, disciplinary, grievances and performance management.
- Provide advice and support to management on the identification of staff training and development.
- Deal with general HR queries from employees efficiently and effectively.
- Proactively manage absence, both short and long term, in line with Company policy.
- Manage employee administration, management and maintenance of up to date and accurate employee records on PAMS.
- Management and coordination of all company maternity/paternity/adoptive/shared parental leave including correspondence between employees, management and the payroll department.
- Coordinate and administer the employee appraisal system for the company.
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Career development opportunities
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.