Group Hygiene Manager
Group Hygiene Manager
About the company
Staffline are proud onsite recruitment partners of Finnebrogue Artisan. They are the UK's leading artisan food producer. Combining groundbreaking innovation, advanced high-speed production methods and artisanal values to produce fantastic food from their state of the art base in County Down, nestled within the ancient woodlands and rolling hills of the Finnebrogue estate.
As Group Hygiene Manager you will lead the Hygiene function across the group of four factories. Some of your responsibilities will include, the application of all Safe working practices, driving the highest standards of hygiene throughout all operational areas of the business, ensuring the safety of our product and maintaining world class standards.
Your duties will include:
- To lead, manage and develop the team on a short term and long term basis.
- Work together as a senior team to manage department budget for all resources.
- Ensure and manage daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly hygiene/sanitation
- Day to day hygiene/sanitation management combined with scheduled deep clean of all machinery and areas
- Ensure CIC's are constantly evaluated, updated, and trained out to all employees
- Recruiting staff with the relevant skill sets to ensure effective service delivery.
- Management and development of team including training, 1to1's and appraisals.
- Site Audits to ensure service is delivered to the required standards.
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times, delivering training, mentoring and tool box talks
- Implementing the companies health and safety policy and carry out risk assessments and develop method statements and monitor procedures see continuous improvement
- Responsible for safe use of chemicals, with an emphasis on training, storage and staff hours, absence, disciplinaries and PPE requirements.
- Headcount & succession planning
To be successful you will have gained significant experience working as a Senior Hygiene Manager you will be hands on with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stake holders of all levels. You will be a self starter with the enthusiasm to develop a critical department with one of Europes Largest Artisan producers.
You will enjoy job security with one of the UK's current "safe industries" Working in a new state of the art facility you will have the autonomy of developing a critical function within an extremely successful business. By joining this employer of choice you will also enjoy further incentives as listed below.
Retail Discount Card
Discounted Gym Membership
Length of Service Additional Holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discounted Staff Sales
What to do next?
If you are excited by this opportunity and you think it sounds like you get in touch today! You can do so by sending your cv via the link provided in confidence. Alternatively you can contact Melissa Elliott at The Staffline Onsite Office Finnebrogue by calling 07841103711.
Please be aware this position is shortlisting and interviewing immediately.