Group Leader - Holywood
Salary: £24,294 starting per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Group Leader for our client, Camphill Community Glencraig based in the Holywood area, on a full time permanent basis
Spread across 100 acres with breathtaking views and incredible facilities, Camphill Community Glencraig is a person-centred, therapeutic community where both children and adults with learning disabilities can live a meaningful life and develop to their full potential through a holistic creative approach.
A full copy of the Job Description is available on request however:
- As part of the residential services, the Group Leader will enable young adult residents who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviour, to pursue a valued lifestyle by supporting them with personal care as well as with social, emotional, spiritual and daily activity needs. The Group Leader will mentor and supervise the Support Team and will work on a rota basis that includes unsocial hours and weekends.
- Level 4 Health & Social Care and one year minimum experience working with children OR adults with a learning disability and complex needs
- Basic Numeracy and literacy (English language) skills.
- Experience in planning, implementing and reviewing support packages
- Comfortable with personal care, working with complex needs and challenging behaviours
- NISCC registered or willing to be registered within 6 months of appointment
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that will include unsocial hours and weekends
A full copy of the Person Specification is available on request
- £24,294 per annum
- 28 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Optional Healthcare Plan
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities including Recognition and Reward incentives
- Clear career development opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.