Group Management Accountant
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: Circa £35,000 plus pension & private medical insurance
This highly regarded mechanical electrical contractor have been providing their client's with best in class services across the UK and Ireland for the past 40 years.
As a result of sustained growth, Staffline Specialist Recruitment is supporting them to recruit a Group Management Accountant to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an innovative company in a growing industry. You will be joining a finance team within an award winning company which places particular emphasis on Investment in People. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- Continue the implementation and roll out of Sage Line 200/SICON across all divisions of the organisation.
- Develop, along with the FD robust financial procedures to ensure good corporate governance.
- Production of monthly management accounts pack for review by FD including variance analysis, credit control and forecasting.
- Supervision of other finance staff.
- Be able to assist other finance staff in ensuring all agreed reporting deadlines are met and to have good working knowledge of all finance procedures.
- Additional administrative duties will include the management of the company mobile phone account, assist with fleet management, and VAT returns.
- Assist with any new IT Projects.
- To carry out ad hoc analysis work as required and to perform other tasks as required by the Group Financial Director.
- This list is not intended to be exhaustive and other work may be expected as circumstances dictate.
- Qualified or working towards a professional accountancy qualification, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Good IT systems knowledge and experience especially in SAGE Line 200 and Microsoft products.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate financial information effectively.
- A confident self-starter, someone who is highly motivated and capable of managing their own workload.
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate and timely financial information and to organise workload to achieve set objectives where there are conflicting demands and priorities.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Possess knowledge of IT systems, including SAGE 200 and Microsoft Products.
- Possess an understanding of technical and practical accounting skills particularly in the construction industry.
- Hold or aspire to obtaining qualifications and experience to allow you to develop to take on further responsibilities.
- £32,000 - £35,000 salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.