Staffline Recruitment are welcoming applications for a Group Quality Manager based in Limerick.
Purpose of the Role
The Group Quality Manager will be responsible to ensure that the business meets the demands placed on it by its client/s from a quality perspective.
Reporting to the Warehouse General Manager and serving as a member of the wider Warehouse Management Team this position's primary responsibility is ensuring that the quality systems are maintained and updated where needed. It's to ensure that the warehouses are audit ready at all times.
The role will require travelling to other locations outside the base of Limerick.
- Maintain and proactively improve internal Quality systems.
- Ensure all procedures are relevant and up to date, and are being followed effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain the company's Quality Policy, Manual, Policies and Procedures.
- Organise Management Review Meetings and provide clear informative reports on all audits and minutes of all meetings carried out.
- Facilitate and Co-ordinate both internal and external audits on all areas.
- Effectively raise corrective actions when required using the tools provided.
- Ensure all outstanding findings/ items are followed up by relevant managers and completed.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff in the development of knowledge of procedures as well as conducting training on same.
- Support management to ensure that the conditions of all regulatory requirements are complied with.
- Liaise with Third Party Logistic (3PL) partners to ensure adherence to GDP regulations through the Supply Chain.
- Liaise with Clients ensuring alignment adherence to Quality Agreements.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are up-to-date and accurate for 3PL's.
- Ensure Approved Suppliers List is up to date and accurate.
- Conduct training activities aimed at ensuring that all employees operate according to approved procedures and in full compliance with best practices.
- Organise the Quality Management aspects of induction and familiarisation for new employees, or employees taking on new responsibilities.
- Organise/Support the Quality Management aspects of new client On Boarding in line with Clients requirements
- Support ongoing Ad-hoc Projects internally, particularly from a process quality management perspective.
- Keep informed on regulatory body (EU, HPRA, and ISO) initiatives, assess impact for the company and plan for their implementation within the business.
- Complete Feasibility Study on launching ISO within the business under agreed scope.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of quality management and the relevant ISO, HPRA standards and HACCP.
- Strong ability to work to deadlines and experience in following up on tasks.
- Good attention to detail and procedurally driven.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and develop.
- Five years plus experience in a similar role, preferably in a Supply Chain environment
- Good project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel , Powerpoint & Visio
- Internal Audit trained
- Knowledge of storage and distribution standards for example BRC