Group Regulation Economist
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking an Experienced Group Regulation Economist for our Semi State client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Group Regulation Economist to join their Chief Financial Office
As Group Regulation Economist, you will be responsible for leading economic thought in respect of our client's regulatory revenue controls and overseeing the delivery of that thought leadership through the revenue control process. You will provide regulatory economic leadership and input to the revenue controls for the business. You will assist in shaping the regulatory strategy for maximum effectiveness and ensure alignment with the business strategy to achieve optimal outcomes.
- You will be have a degree in Economics or a closely related discipline with a minimum of 6 years' experience in an economic/analyst role, in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You will have excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities, coupled with the ability to make reasoned judgements based on available information.
- You will have the ability to draft documentation in a rational, evidence-based, clear and concise manner, along with the ability to guide, persuade and influence others through developed skills of communication and diplomacy.
- You will also have knowledge of and experience in regulated price/revenue controls gathered within a regulated utility, regulatory or consultancy environment.
- You need strong interpersonal and team working skills; you need to work collaboratively with colleagues, and understand and manage customers and stakeholders expectations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to deliver to senior management/executive level groups is a key part to this role.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €60,000 - €80,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Staffline?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button below.