Group Sales Administrator
Position: Group Sales Administrator
Our client based in Monaghan provides a range of products for the wholesale, retail and food service industries. They currently have an opening for a Group Sales Administrator to join their very successful sales team to help them achieve their company goals.
- Managing orders from our customer base through our internal system.
- Liaise with our dispatch department and logistic suppliers to ensure timely deliveries.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Help develop, maintain and circulate weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Successfully administer our export function and ensure that health certificates and other relevant documentation is completed on time.
- Support sales management team with key business projects to deliver business goals.
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong customer service focus with an innovative attitude.
- Proficient using Excel, PowerPoint and Word and erp/crm systems
- Third Level qualification in relevant field.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organised, self-motivated, competitive and goal orientated.
- Good time management skills, attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and enhance client relationships.
- The ability to resolve any issues in a timely and productive manner.
- Knowledge of the FMCG, grocery, retail, and / or hospitality sectors would be beneficial.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Ciara.Byrne@staffline.ie or call 0429424052 for further information