Health & Safety Administrator - Bellaghy Area - 39hpw - £25k
COULD THIS BE THE MOVE FOR YOU - DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH A HIGHLY REPUTABLE COMPANY
About the Role:
As a H&S Administrator you will be responsible for providing a professional administrative role within the Health & Safety function in accordance with our H&S Policies.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Support training and development programs
- Assist with training and development activities
- Arranging employee services such as welfare and counselling
- Promoting equality, and health and safety
- Maintain employee records ensuring they are relevant up to date and accurate
- Remain up to date with relevant statutory requirements.
- Manage accurately all H&S Training records.
- Book all training ensuring full compliance of training for sites as necessary
- Keep records and record findings of inspections that have been issued by the H&S Officer
- Accurately record incidents and accidents.
- 5 GCSE's Grade C or above including Maths and English
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Previous Health & Safety work experience
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Enthusiasm and professionalism
- A self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Construction or industrial experience
The responsibilities highlighted in this job description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and extent of the post.