Hand-Lay Up Production Operative
Tray Manufacturing - Hand-Lay Up Production Operative
Main job purpose:
To integrate in a vibrant and busy work environment with a culture of openness and continually striving for improvement. This person will work alongside the busy team in the trays department and provide support to theTray Production Supervisor
Skills & experience:
- Experienced in all the processes in a hand-lay fibre glass tray manufacturing unit.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Key responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Tray Production Supervisor you will provide a hands-on role in the tray manufacturing unit working to expected capacity targets as per our customers orders.
- Help focus on your team's efforts to achieve the capacity required in line with demand, productivity, efficiency, and alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Report information on quality and performance daily to your Supervisor
- Comply with the standard operating procedures
- Comply with instruction on resin mix, tray weights, quantity and work quality.
- Report poor performance, difficult employees and attendance issues to the supervisor.
- Aid to improve the workflow from raw materials in to finished goods on the shelf
- Ensure flat bottom trays are cured in a flat / pattern facing down position
- Aid in efficient stock rotation of materials and chemicals.
- Assist in identifying and reducing waste - energy /consumables / resin / fibreglass / gelcoat / bonding paste
- Comply with the use of PPE and raise any risks or dangers of the resins and chemicals that we use to your Supervisor immediately.
- Integrate into the Health & Safety policy and responsibilities of the company.
- Encourage fellow team members to follow good housekeeping regime , and keep the areas as tidy as possible.
- Encourage a continuous improvement culture through the tray manufacturing process.
- Use non-conformances, Near Misses and NCR's as an improvement tool, consider and implement new methods to prevent / reduce the risk of recurrence.
- Ensure procedures are being followed in line with the company Quality Management System
£9.30 with quartely Performance Bonus
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by click