|Salary||£10.50 - £11.18 per hour|
|Published||19 days ago|
|Start date||15th March|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a Harbour and Marina Assistant to join their team.
Role : Coleraine Marina and associated facilities.
Location : Coleraine
Hours of work : 20-40 hrs per week on average
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £10.50 p/hr 13 weeks + £11.18 p/hr
- The successful candidate will support the Harbour team in operating the Harbour and Marina facilities.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- One years' experience working in the Marine / Harbour environment.
- One years' experience working with the general public in a customer facing role.
- English and Maths at GCSE level or equivalent ( above C Grade ).
- One years' experience using MS Excel, Word and Outlook or a similar software package.
- Applicants must be able to swim.
- One years' cash handling experience.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.