We have an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef position in a very reputable city centre hotel in Belfast.
What's in it for you
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers.
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events.
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees.
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes.
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first.
- Free meals on duty.
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans.
Objective of the Role
Our Head chef will ensure the delivery of high standards of food services, while managing & developing their team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the kitchen operations for the hotel.
- Create and implement menu strategies.
- Lead and develop our skilled and ambitious kitchen team.
- Manage the purchasing & delivery of food.
- Manage the kitchen budget to achieve set targets
- Ensure high level of compliance with food hygiene and health and safety regulations
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07887295472.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care