Head of Cleaning Services - Biopharmacuetical
Staffline Ireland is currently looking for a Cleaning Manager for our client in Limerick. The ideal candidate will be responsible for day to day running of the cleaning and facilities management of a Bio-Pharmacuetical Site in Limerick. The Manager will oversee the staff maintaining the operation and personnel policies and procedures. We are looking for someone with 3-5 years in a similar environment, and with experience in training within medical device and pharmaceutical, manufacturing and cleanroom setting.
Job Title: Cleaning Manager Bio-Pharmaceutical Site
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Reporting to: Area Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Manage Site Operations
- Ensure the required work, standards and financial targets are achieved in areas of responsibility.
- Promote new/additional services onsite.
- Promote quality client communications/partnership.
- Promptly deal with any client issues or complaints.
- Check that all quality related discrepancies are rectified.
- Attend client meetings, become actively involved in site procedures, suggest improvements and provide feedback to clients.
- Create a happy team through strong interpersonal, communication and management skills.
- Manage multiple priorities with a flexible hand on attitude.
- Maintain operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate ability in decision making.
Administration and Budgets
- Co-ordinate budget activities for maximum operational efficiency.
- Check timesheets and liaise with payroll.
- Facilitate the preparation and analysis of reports for KPI's.
Health and Safety
- Ensure all current Health and Safety legislation is being adhered to by contract and other management.
- Conduct risk assessments alongside H&S officer.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to ensure the safety management system is effective and liaise with safety officer.
Authority includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Monitor cleanroom activities to obtain data that provides insight into the role and responsibilities of cleaning technicians, leads and supervisors.
- Enhance performance by coaching, counselling, disciplining, planning, monitoring and upskill employee's knowledge of cGMP/GDP standards.
- Ensure Employment legislation is adhered to with support from HR.
- Liaise with HR on employee queries or issues.
- Manage and co-ordinate high performing teams to achieve desired outcomes in line with scheduled cleans.
- Maintain staff morale and promote team building.
- Use performance management systems, conduct appraisals and reviews.
- Assist with training of new employees.
- Ensure scheduled training tasks (SOPs, CBTs, ILCs) are completed on time and in date.
- Identify and action training requirements of supervisors and staff.
- Document all training.
- Recruitment and selection of new employees.
Job Specific Characteristics:
- Experience in training within medical device and pharmaceutical, manufacturing and cleanroom environments.
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong people and resource management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Hands on, practical approach.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Flexibility is compulsory.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy required
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 091423293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button