HEAD OF FOOD SERVICES - LURGAN
HEAD OF FOOD SERVICES
LURGAN CO. ARMAGH
FULL TIME PERM ROLE
(5 DAYS PER WEEK)
Purpose of Job:
This role will be to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Food operation and the provision of excellent customer service. Ensuring that our customers receive product quality and service up to Company Standards and the provision of an all-round, pleasurable and professional dining experience.
- Minimum 1 year's previous experience within a similar role or previous experience as a Head Waiter / Waitress in a busy environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication, organisation and management skills
- Contingency planning and the ability to resolve customer complaints
- Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer service at all times, ensuring customers experience exceeds expectation.
- To review, plan and organise all activities of food operations within the Hotel.
- Follow up and manage booking / function enquiries, managing table plans etc.
- To ensure food areas, food service staff meet the required hygiene and cleanliness standard.
- To handle any customer complaints and remedy.
- Accurate Cash Handling, Deposits and till management
- Duty manager duties, as required
- Be proactive and available at all times to assist and oversee any operation, which may require assistance.
- Upkeep working area to a high standard of health and safety by observing health and safety requirements.
- Upkeep of equal opportunities policy to ensure that there is a neutral working environment.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are enforced
- Regular communication with management team
- Any other duties requested by Management.
- Managing staff, allocation of work areas / duties, including motivating and leading the team to work to high standards at all times.
- Effective rota management
- Effective and continual training of all staff
- Performance reviews of staff
- Monitoring of timekeeping and attendance of staff, carrying out return to works
- Staff communication
- Staff retention, Recruitment & Selection
- Disciplinary and Grievance Handling
Other relevant information
Flexibility will be required with hours of work, and this position involves daytime, evening and weekend work.
- A competitive Salary
- Free car parking
- Uniform supplied
- 5 day working week
- Up to 6 weeks Paid holidays
- Contributory Pension
APPLY VIA THE LINK OR EMAIL CV TO JONATHAN.LOWE@STAFFLINE.CO.UK
OR CALL JONNY ON 02838353335