Head of IT Services & Support
Hoping to join an established company with excellent benefits, an exciting, collaborative working environment, where you can make a real impact? Staffline Recruitment would love to hear from you. We are searching for an experienced Head of IT Service & Support to lead an IT Service Delivery team.
The right candidate will be someone with significant and demonstratable hands-on experience of managing large scale IT Service Delivery within a large organisation. The candidate should be results driven, thrive under pressure and be comfortable communicating and influencing people company-wide and across all levels of seniority.
What will you do?
- Support delivery through definition and management of customer and department SLAs and operational KPIs
- Report and communicate with senior management and the wider business on IT service delivery
- Management of major incidents, ensuring timely escalation and communication to the relevant teams and stakeholders
- Oversee the creation and management of knowledgebase articles for known queries
- Oversight of first level support activities to all office and warehouse operations environments, and second level support to all retail stores
- Ensure that support activities are performed in defined subject areas, including for IT hardware and workplace software
- Overseeing the processing of IT service requests and orders within the IT service catalogue, including hardware, software, permissions & services
- Implement and drive the ITIL framework for incident, problem, service request & escalation management, order fulfilment and continous service improvement
What will you need?
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience in an IT leadership role preferable, ideally gained within a large international organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate, influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders to obtain results and instigate change
- Highly motivated, flexible with the ability to thrive in a high-paced environment and on work on own initiative
- Proven history of demonstrating good judgement in navigating challenging issues and in recommending an appropriate course of action;
- Proficient in project management with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Results driven, dynamic, decisive with the ability to react to changing situations and execute quickly;
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies would be beneficial
- Full clean driver's license essential
Interested? Submit your CV for more information and we look forward to speaking with you.