Staffline are looking for an experienced candidate to lead our Client's IT Service Delivery team. As the Head of IT Service & Support, you will be responsible for delivering high quality service to end users, and to ensure support processes are in place to meet business needs.
What will the role involve?
- Overall ownership of IT service & support delivery through definition and management of customer and department SLAs and operational KPIs
- Reporting and communicating with senior management and the wider business on IT service delivery
- You will also be responsible for the supervision and monitoring of all IT systems within the business and identifying and implementing service improvements
- Overseeing the creation and management of knowledgebase articles for known queries and communicating in a timely manner to the business
- Overseeing the processing of IT service requests and orders within the IT service catalogue, including hardware, software, permissions & services
- Implementing and driving the ITIL framework for incident, problem, service request & escalation management, order fulfilment and continous service improvement
So, if you have:
- Relevant experience ( at least 4 years) preferably in an IT leadership role
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate, influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders to obtain results and instigate change
- Motivation and flexibility
- A proven history of demonstrating good judgement in navigating challenging issues and in recommending an appropriate course of action
And.. if you are hoping to join an established company with excellent benefits, an exciting, collaborative working environment, where you can make a real impact- we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV for more information.