|Published||5 days ago|
Head of Marketing
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Head of Marketing on behalf of a market leading company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Head of Marketing will contribute to the success of the marketing strategy and successfully lead the Marketing department.
- Develop and execute the Company's marketing strategy focusing on business growth.
- Lead the marketing department, set clear objectives and provide support and guidance.
- Liaise with the Sales Director and Sales team to keep well informed of the marketplace and implement marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns, monitor progress, analyse and provide performance insights and recommend improvements.
- Manage the design and communication of new product literature to customers and staff.
- Oversee the branding of products, to include livery upkeep and style.
- Manage and report on marketing department budgets.
- Host regular marketing meetings, ensuring company directors are kept up to date with performance.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 5 years' marketing experience at a senior level and a relevant degree in Marketing or similar
- Excellent knowledge of marketing concepts and principles.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills. Attention to detail is paramount.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent leadership, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, possessing creative flair and a positive attitude.
- Ability to successfully execute an agreed strategy and present at board level.
- In-depth understanding of digital and social marketing best practices.
- Full valid driving licence to travel between depots and attend events.
- Experience in a similar role within the Equipment Rental, Construction or Engineering industry would be advantageous.
The successful Head of Marketing will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Head of Marketing role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.