Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a market leading manufacturing company for a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will manage and grow the marketing team as well developing the marketing strategy and specific campaigns targeting Distributor's sales teams, Hospitals and Healthcare providers, Internal sales teams, Key industry professionals and Trade associations.
- Develop and manage the marketing team.
- Management marketing strategy that supports business development, customer service, customer experience and sales growth.
- Manage the team activities through digital advertising campaigns, PR and communications, trade shows, conferences.
- Run CRM focused campaigns.
- Provide marketing support and customer experience to the distributor in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia.
- Create content and messaging.
- Create a training and support system for distributors and sales teams.
- Manage and grow telemarketing and customer experience team.
- Collect and Analyse appropriate data to drive decisions.
- Undertake competitor and market analysis to ensure the Company stays at the forefront of the market online and offline.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Degree in Marketing or related subject
- 3 years Marketing Management/Head of Marketing experience
- Experience in all areas of marketing (e.g. brand management, marketing communications, e-commerce and social media)
- Prior people management experience is required
- Proven track record in creating and implementing strategic marketing plans.
- Ability to motivate, manage and inspire staff
- Commercial awareness and ability to react decisively to the market conditions
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Limavady.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.