Head of Operations and Development
Head of Operations and Development - Educational Body
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently working on behalf of a prominent Dublin private education institute. They are seeking to recruit a Head of Operations and Development to take up a pivotal role within their organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with a strong history and passion for providing educational excellence while fostering an ethos where all students and staff are respected and valued.
Reporting to the Headmaster and Board of Management the purpose of this role will be to lead the college's development, financial and administration strategies with a strong focus on fundraising and evaluation of new revenue sources. The successful candidate will possess a proven track record within a fundraising environment and have the ability to proactively engage and build relationships with donors, alumni and other relevant stakeholders.
Also key to the position will be the management of the College's administration and finance team ensuring agreed strategies, targets and policies are achieved.
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 5 Years + experience at senior management level in a relevant large non profit, educational or commercial environment
- A strong knowledge of marketing and fundraising techniques
- Proven negotiation skills in both securing ne revenues an controlling costs
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong budgeting, forecasting and performance measurement knowledge and experience
- Strong e-communication skills including the use of social media channels, e-payment models, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- A passion for education and driving success in a collaborative manner
This is permanent post will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. To be considered, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information or to discuss this opportunity in confidence, please call Laura on 086 1409232.