Head of Public Sector
Job title: Head of Public Sector
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Ireland and we have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Public Sector to join our team in Ballymena. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Head of Public Sector will assume responsibility of our Public Sector contract delivery within the Ballymena and North West Region and will manage and enhance our professional service delivery to clients and operational performance by driving growth, in line with Company strategy and adherence to compliance and statutory requirements.
Specifically the role will deliver on the following key areas:
Business Development & Sales Delivery
- Deliver to achieve and exceed budget in the performance and general sales activity of the Public Sector.
- Prepare business proposals / tenders and negotiate rates and fees in line with agreed fee matrix.
- Monitor weekly sales activity and analysis of key reports.
- Manage public sector accounts ensuring maximisation of opportunity and revenue schemes, and delivering a great client experience.
- Deliver temp margin targets as set by the Company, through quarterly and annual analysis.
- Report to Line Manager presenting monthly figures, GP and NP forecasts and plans.
People & Performance Management
- Management of general task delegation to all of team and follow-up on delivery.
- Set and agree business delivery expectations and minimum performance measures for all team members.
- Set targets and objectives (KPIs) according to the performance and development cycle with Line Manager
- Monitor and review team performance and achievement on a regular basis including one to one's, annual appraisals and review of Key Performance Indicators.
- Track record in successfully growing, developing and running temp recruitment divisions across multiple accounts (minimum 5 years experience).
- Demonstrable track record in successfully managing a recruitment business /multiple key accounts, with a proven track record of exceeding budget and achieving targets.
- Excellent financial management skills with strong commercial acumen.
- Strong communication, leadership and people management skills with demonstrable experience in successfully building high achieving recruitment teams.
- Sound understanding of the wider recruitment market, tuning into economic, competitor, social and technological developments.
- Full clean driving licence as travel required or access to transport to travel.
- Second level qualifications e.g. 'A' Level, GNVQ, leaving cert or equivalent.
- Fully competent in the use of MS applications such as Excel, Internet, Outlook and Word
- Public Sector procurement and service delivery experience
- Attractive base salary £35 basic (OTE expected to be £50K+ per annum)
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays
- Benefits include generous Rewards & Recognition scheme, private health care, life assurance, and Auto Enrolment.
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Friday 23rd of April 2021 at 4pm.