Head of Sales
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Head of Sales for a market leading manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. This is a senior strategic sales role and the Head of Sales will build further on company growth.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and solidify its presence.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales teams and by developing the team's skills base.
- Building positive, long-lasting customer partnerships with key accounts.
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel throughout the customer account base.
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to optimise sales and capitalise on maximum production capacity.
- Optimising the profitability of company through effective financial management including pricing policies, forecasting, credit terms, despatch, invoicing & stock control.
- Identifying and driving the development of new product & market opportunities for the benefit to the company.
- Contributing fully, as a member of the senior leadership team, to actively promoting excellent internal teamwork, supporting all decisions taken in the best interests of the overall company.
- Delivering daily/weekly reports of sales results, customer feedback & market intelligence.
- Representing the sales team and sharing relevant insights at various team meetings.
- Ensure non-conformances/customer complaints are logged and resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner. Drive problem-solving and continuous improvement initiatives within sales teams.
- Ensure the sales teams adhere to the company Health & Safety Policies.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed through consultation with the Directors.
- 3-5 years' experience in leading and motivating a team to deliver sales and profit margins to achieve and exceed budget.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to identify new product and market opportunities.
- Experience in the construction industry and knowledge of the UK and Irish markets
- Proven experience in sales and providing excellent customer service.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office packages.
- Available to work flexibly to respond to business needs. This will include UK Travel as required to meet the business needs.
- Current full driving licence.
- Experience in the use of precast concrete products.
- Experience of dealing with Tier 1, 2 and 3 Construction Contractors.
- Experience of using of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) package.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
The successful Head of Sales will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus, Car, Flexible working hours, AXA Insurance discount, Private Healthcare scheme, Cycle to work scheme, On site car parking, Pension Scheme and Company sick pay.
The Head of Sales role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.